NEW PROTOCOL FOR BAPTISM
- Schedule of baptism is “FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS”. A one-week temporary reservation will be accepted; however, confirmation should be made within the one week period. Failure to confirm would mean cancellation of the reservation in favor of others who may want to avail the same slot.
- Baptismal fee is Php 2,500.00 inclusive of Baptismal Garment, 4 pcs. Baptismal Rites and 2 pcs. Baptismal Candles for the Principal Sponsors. Additional Sponsors other than the official pair will be charged Php 100.00 each sponsor.
- Baptismal Fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Photo Copy of Child’s Birth Certificate with Registry Number, original copy must be presented for verification.
- Photo Copy of Parent’s Marriage Contract with Registry Number, original copy must be presented for verification.
- Parish Permit from your Parish Church with Parish Seal.
- STRICTLY: Only Parents of the Child, 3 Ninongs and 3 Ninangs will be allowed fifteen minutes before the start of the ceremony. Do not bring in more than six persons in the Church since STAYING and LOITERING within the Church premises is not allowed.
- STRICTLY OBSERVED: Parents, Ninongs, Ninangs, and other attendees of the baptisms are REQUIRED TO BE FULLY VACCINATED. They need to present their vaccination cards on the day of the baptism to access entry to the Baptistry.
(Updated as of June 10, 2022)